Welcome To LA Sightsinger Course Section.
This new course section is managed from your “Account” page at the very bottom of your browser.
1. Browse the courses in the right side bar under “View Courses.”
2. After deciding which course you like, there is an option at the very bottom of each course page which says “Manage Lesson Plans.” This takes you to the “Account” page where you may check the box next to the course with which you would like and enroll.
3. You can now follow the course you’ve chosen and track your progress.
4. Make sure to mark your status after completing each lesson.
5. PLEASE NOTE…….You may enroll in more than one course at a time. However, there are a few lessons repeated in each program so once a lesson is viewed, it will be listed as “viewed” in all selected courses. After you’ve completed a course, you must UNCHECK it in the account page.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Intro To Intermediate Level
- Muscle Memory
- Another Look-Key Sig.
- Practice Video-Key Signatures-Int
- Altered Intervals
- All 12 Intervals
- PA-Singing All Intervals Ascending
- Inverted Intervals
- PA-Stating The Interval Inversion
- Intervals On Paper
- Practice Video-Recognizing Intervals On Paper
- Minor Scales
- Practice Video-Singing Minor Scales
- Adjusting Scale Placement
- PA-Singing All Minor Scales While Alternating (Advanced Level)
- Recognizing Rhythm Patterns
- Practice Video-Recognizing Rhythm Patterns
- Note Number Recognition
- Practice Video-Note Number Recognition